Updated on August 6th, 2019
下記の日程で国際研究集会『Knots in Tsushima 2019』を開催します．
- 2019年度科学研究費補助金(基盤研究(C) 19K03466)「曲面結び目の射影図による構成と不変量による分類の研究」
(研究代表者：佐藤 進 (神戸大学))
- 2019年度科学研究費補助金(基盤研究(C) 17K05265)「局所変形と結び目の幾何・代数」
(研究代表者：中村 拓司 (大阪電気通信大学))
- List of participants (in alphabetical order):
- Benjamin Bode (Osaka Univ/JSPS International Research Fellow)
- Kazuhiro Ichihara（Nihon Univ）
- Ayako Ido (Aichi Univ of Education)
- Ayumu Inoue (Tsuda Univ)
- Suhyeon Jeong (Pusan National Univ/D3)
- Teruhisa Kadokami (Kanazawa Univ)
- Naoko Kamada （Nagoya City Univ）
- Seiichi Kamada (Osaka Univ)
- Taizo Kanenobu (Osaka City Univ)
- Akio Kawauchi (OCAMI)
- Jieon Kim (Pusan National Univ/Post-Doc)
- Sangyop Lee (Chung-Ang Univ)
- Sangyoul Lee (Pusan National Univ)
- Masafumi Matsuda (Osaka City Univ)
- Tomo Murao (Univ of Tsukuba/JSPS Research Fellow PD)
- Takuji Nakamura (Osaka Electro-Communication Univ)
- Yasutaka Nakanishi (Kobe Univ)
- Fumikazu Nagasato (Meijo Univ)
- Sanghoon Park (Pusan National Univ/M2)
- Shin Satoh (Kobe Univ)
- Minju Seo (Pusan National Univ/D1)
- For participants:
- For participants from Korea: To go to Izuhara (Tsushima), where the workshop will be held,
it seems to be very convenient to use a high-speed ship from Pusan to Izuhara.
As another option, you can use a connecting flight: Korea --> Fukuoka Airport --> Tsushima Airport.
Toyoko Inn Tsushima Izuhara is the nearest hotel from the conference place.
There are several hotels in Izuhara for tourists from Korea (Tsushima Daea hotel etc). You can find them on ``Booking.com'' etc.
Probably, participants from Pusan know a lot about high-speed ship and accommodations etc in Izuhara for tourists from Korea.
Anyway, if you have any questions on Tsushima, please feel free to ask Fumikazu Nagasato.
- For participants from the mainland of Japan: It is convenient to use a connecting flight from Fukuoka Airport to Tsushima Airport.
As another option, you can fly from Nagasaki Airport to Tsushima Airport. These flights are operated by ANA (All Nippon Airways)
or its cordshare company (Oriental Air Bridge).
On accommodations, Toyoko Inn Tsushima Izuhara
is the nearest hotel from the conference place. You can find other hotels in Izuhara on ``Booking.com'' etc.
If you have any questions on Tsushima, please contact Fumikazu Nagasato.
- TIARA will be open from 9am to 9pm.
- The followings are available at the conferene rooms:
one PC projector (the connector is VGA), one screen, one stick pointer, three white boards.
- Please bring your LapTop PC if you want to use the PC projector.
- In this workshop, some types of connectors to VGA will be available. If possible, please bring a PC connector
to USB of Type A or VGA, just in case.
- Currently, we do not know whether or not ipad is available on the PC projector... We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Some pieces of the information below on Tsushima, which is shown only in Japanese, can be found in ``For participants''.
For more information on Tsushima, please feel free to ask Fumikazu Nagasato.